By purchasing a course from this site, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
Refund policy for online courses
We do NOT offer refunds for any of our online courses.
Savings vouchers or ‘coupons’ are only redeemable against full cost courses. Courses that are reduced in price from the original price are not eligible for a savings voucher.
- On your bank statement, you payment will appear under ‘Lequin Ltd’ – the parent company – rather than Unchainyourbrain.org.
- Unchainyourbrain.org works with third-party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure.
- You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorise us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as direct debit, or mobile wallet) for those fees.
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorised payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us.
- We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
- When registering and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address.
- You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This requires you to be careful with your password.
- You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission.
- If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
- You must notify us immediately on learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting info @lequin.co.uk. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are the owner of your account.
- Unchainyourbrain.org gives you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable service or license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Unchainyourbrain.org director.
- We reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use courses at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to a course due to legal or policy reasons, for example, if the course you enrolled in is the object of a copyright complaint. The lifetime access is to the course content but not to the instructor of that course.
Unchainyourbrain.org’s rights to comments you post
- When you post comments or reviews about a course you have purchased, you allow Unchainyourbrain.org and parent company, Lequin Ltd, to reuse and share your comments with anyone distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit.
- You agree to using your comments with no compensation paid to you.
Website closure or faults
- It may happen that our website is down, either for planned maintenance, because something goes down with the site or we encounter security issues. These are just examples.
- You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right.
- We may decide to cease making available certain features of the services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will Unchainyourbrain.org or its parent company, Lequin Ltd, be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
- If Unchainyourbrain.org closes its site, we reserve the right to withdraw access to all our courses.
Limitation of Liability
You fully accept that you have no recourse to seek damages against Lequin Ltd or Unchainyourbrain.org even if you suffer loss or damage from using our courses or Services.
You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request), and hold harmless Unchainyourbrain.org or Lequin Ltd from and against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from (a) your use of the services (b) your violation of these Terms.
Any disputes will be governed under the jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.
Unchainyourbrain.org reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time.