- Pay online for each online course – or register for any of our shorter, free online courses.
- There is no time limit to finish each online course.
- Each online course is delivered by a single class tutor. You have the option of emailing the tutor any questions you have about the online course.
- Each online course consists of a series of video workshops. Go online and watch the videos in order – each course module builds and leads into the other.
- With each course you will find a downloadable Practical Next Step Kit pdf. This contains the course notes, further information to the video content, tips, self-completion exercises, reading lists, and interesting facts from industry research and surveys.
- When you complete one of our online courses, you’ll receive a Course Certificate.
What if I have a technical issue with one of the e learning online courses?
If you have an issue with one of our online courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
What if I do not like the e-learning online course?
Before you buy any one of our online courses, please do make sure you read the course description as we do NOT offer money back.
How to gain access to our videos for your employees
If you think your employees, leaders and managers would benefit from accessing our online courses, we provide two options:
- We provide company-wide access to some – or all – of our online courses for your employees.
- We can work with your IT people to upload our online courses on to your organisation’s intranet.
To discuss further, and for pricing options, please email peter @ lequin.co.uk